Saturday, September 1, 2012

So horrible at posting!

I was doing so good at posting at least once a month for a few months and now I'm seriously slacking.

Nothing super exciting has been going on in my life. I was trying to go to hair school but that didn't pan out exactly as I had hoped.

I'm still working at the candy store and being bored all the time. Its weird how much things change when people move. Chelsea and Tanya both moved so I feel like I never have anyone to hangout with. Or make random Boise trips with.

I finally got some drama from highschool sorted out. Its funny how just talking things over like adults can actually help you figure things out. But it kinda sucks to find out that people who seemed like they were your best friends in highschool were really the ones adding to the drama. Oh well, its water under the bridge. ( I think thats an expression and then one I was looking for)

I'm still addicted to pinterest and love finding the most random things on there. I just wish I had a bunch of money to spend on crafts and other ridiculous things that I want too. I have a weird obsession though, I don't have a wedding board and never pin wedding ideas unless its for my BFF, but I pin waaay too much baby stuff. I am absoutely crazy about pinning all of the make in yourself baby stuff hahah and no I am not admitting something.

Hmm...what else...my dad is retired for the Air Force, after 24 years of service. It hasn't really sunk in for me yet and I guess a whole bunch wont change for me but it's still weird. I am so greatful for what he does and has done for us all the time. :) And has decided that now he should cut his hair really short and grown a goatee...but it looks alright haha


Oh! I did another do-it-yourself dye job, and i'm actually super happy with the results. I chopped off all of my hair again

 (i'm so horrible about that) and then I stripped all of the color from it, or tried too. And almost all of it came out, then when I dyed it again it turned out a few different colors but it looks like I did it on purpose.

 I'm pretty excited about not having black hair anymore. And next time i'll be sure and read the name of the color before purchasing.

Swimming for gmas bday



Tanya & Richards initals :)

All of us except kk

Dropping Tanya off at the airport.

This wasn't staged, hahah she was getting something out of my teeth and it was like 3:30 in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment