Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Tan-Tan!

Tanya's Birthday!!! hahah I honestly cannot believe that you are 20! Its so crazy to me that we are growing up sooo fast! well I guess we are grown up already :) I mean you're even married ;) lol
Well I just wanted to say that I love you so much and that I always will no matter how far apart we are. We have always been pretty dang close and you've always been there for me when I needed you, from telling me how stupid I am for cutting my hair, to letting me know that everything will be alright when my world fell apart. I miss you a ton, I don't know how many times i'm gonna say that but its true. I love you to death. :) We always do the most random things together and I miss it a bunch. You're the bestest friend that i've ever had! I can't wait until we have babies and then they can be bestest friends just like us! and even try to stab each other over skype! lol  And now I have no one to take pictures with :(



California 2010

California 2008

Crazy eyes!

Cow poo lake :)

Always my picture buddy


poofy hair!

Random boise trip! Miss them!

Best concert of our lives!


The day you made me have alien eyes...haha i'll never let you forget that even though you fixed them


Prom! Such a waste of time

New years :)
You'll always be my bestest friend! Hopefully someday we will live by eachother again!
love you biggest hugest mostest infinity and beyond no one can beat whatever you say plus one always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment