Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Huurrr :)

 I love that I can change my hair color now!
I was super scared that if I stripped or bleached the black out
that it would ruin my hair.
And that my hair would fall out...
luckily it didn't!
Its super bright red and I love it.
Never thought I would be a redhead but I guess since I have no soul it kinda fits ;)
Then again, there is a difference between a ginger and a redhead.
 
I also got my tongue pierced a second time.
Why?
Because I wanted to.
Simple as that.
I have once again decided that I am going to be happy and do me.
If someone wants to be in my life then they[he] are/is going to need to accept me for me.
I'm done trying to change and be what he wants, if he doesnt want me for me then he doesn't get me.
 

This is how much my hair has changed since May.
Came home with longish hair.
Got Extensions
Cut off all my hair
Stipped it and dyed it lighter (no idea what color it was)
Dyed it red.
 
 
Also on another super weird note...I realized that next month should be my one year anniversary. Super weird since I cannot imagine living with him anymore.
Things have definitely changed in that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment