Monday, February 27, 2012

Selfish hyprocites

I just wanna say how much I freakin love selfish hypocritical people. I looove them so so so much it freakin kills me.
Ugh I just love them so much I wanna use a chair to hit them in the face so they can feel how much I just love them.

On a happier note..

I am becoming Buddhist. Yes you read that right...BUDDHIST.
I really don't like many things about certain other things I am " involved" with right now so I am changing my ways.
Focusing more on myself and how to make myself a better person, and focusing on what I love about people rather than what it is I don't like about them. I think this is where I need to be and what I should be doing with my life at this point in time.
If you dont like it that's cool.

In other news, the job hunt continues and I am still without a phone :(
but the job part is starting to look promising :)
And yes I know my post sounds hypocritical but it's my blog and I do what I want.

2 comments:

  1. Christian Buddhist or Buddhist Buddhist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddhist Buddhist. I dont know exactly how you "convert", I havent figured that part out yet.

      Delete