Monday, March 12, 2012

So happy!

Today has been a pretty freakin great day! I finally got a job! I'm going to work at a place called Play 2 Learn academy. I took a tour today and it seems so organized...and they have a cook that cooks for the kids so I dont have to worry about that either!
I start on monday! And the even cooler thing is that I get to wear scrubs. I don't know why but I have always wanted to wear them, it just makes me feel so grown up. And i'm not gonna lie I kinda like this growing up business (knock on wood).
I also registered for classes today. I'm still doing BYUI online and hoping to raise my gpa, but i'm only take 12 credits so it wont be too stressful. :)

I also need to start taking more pictures so that I can actually post some on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment