Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Souvenirs and Pictures of Siegelbach

Ok so I have absolutely NOOO idea what I am gonna get people for souvenirs. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. I have to get one for my dad, my mom, cheltz, taWnya, ruh-tard(Richard), bubba, kk, gar-bear and Adrianna (tonys girlfriend). To start off I don’t know what to get them or where to get it from…I’m gonna be in Germany for most of my time here, so do I get them something from here. Or when I go to Poland to look at pottery should I get my mom something from there? Or kk something from Paris?? This is going to be a tough decision.
Places we might be going:
-Paris
-Another part of france
-Different parts of germany
-Poland
-England
-and possibly some other places.
everyone just better like what i get them ;))
And of course i chose the WORST day to take pictures...and now that i'm done uploading them the sun has decided to come out.
oh well. Enjoy :)
Both of my purses' that broke on the way over here. :(
My room...its a little messy

The bathtub and bench

The Shower
I love it the doors open from the corner!
I think its pretty much the coolest shower ever!
The sink and mirror.
No cabinets though so now i really have an
excuse to keep all of my stuff on the 'counter"
View from my window

View from my other window

The house :))

The park across from the house

A broomstick to play on :))) just some art work.
A church right by their school

This is what i do everyday...and i love it :))) Sign showing where their school is
All ready for school
walking to school

Outside the kindergarten

Where they hang their stuff

Outside of their classroom
Waving to me out the window as i leave,

and blowing me kisses :)

1 comment:

  1. holy smokes your view is awesome! Germany!!! So cool! How long are you staying? Can't wait to see all of the updates! Looks like it will be sooooo much fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete