Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*Germany*

Germany is great!

We havent really done anything yet, but were going to.
Everyday i walk the kids to kindergarten and then i have all day pretty much to do what ever i want. And i keep on forgetting to take my camera and take some pictures of the village.
But theres a zoo in the village so when it gets warmer then we'll go there. and there is also a park right across from their house and instead of a horse or spaceship toy to play on theres a BROOMSTICK! hahaha i thought it was pretty funny. Maybe this weekend we'll go and do something and i'll remember to bring my camera.
Today me and the little man did make oobleck! Its pretty sweet, its just corn starch and water but it feels really really crazy.
I still haven't cut my hair either :)) i'm pretty dang proud of myself. but its getting really annoying so i wear it up most of the time. the amazing thing is though, i can wear my hair straight here and it doesnt go curly on its own. in boston and cali it does but not here.
The other day i was on skype with my mom and we were talking about when i should move back to the states, and she said "well it has to be before you turn 21 cause you'll need your ID to go to the hospital". well yes i know this, but i havent done anything to need to go to the UCC (urgent care center/er) in forever...and then me and chris and the girls were getting in the car to go somewhere, and i forgot my ID. so i get out of the car and ...BAM!! i slammed my thumb in the car door. it hurt sooo bad, but eventually stopped bleeding and i didnt wanna go to the ER, but i blame my mom. she jinxed me.
German food is good, well what i've tried of it. We went to a going away dinner and i tried some,and i liked it. which surprised me since i usually dont like the new things that i try. and luckily i havent gained any weight either...yet :))))
I really am missing my family and the little bebe, but i try and find things to occupy my time. I started doing pilates and thats pretty fun. its a fun workout but i can tell its really working out cause my muscles are sore. and i live up on the third floor so i get a nice reminder everytime i'm climbing the stairs to my room. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment