Thursday, March 25, 2010

Procrastination at its finest

To avoid cleaning and packing
This ^
And this^
(which surprisingly looks better in the pictures, its alot more messy in person)
I made this^
[I Love You]
The other pictures were up already.
& it doesnt take up a whole lot of time i'm just avoiding cleaning any way that i can.
hahaha i even made a bracelet yesterday and im gonna make 4 more.
But i have to pack a bunch of my stuff up that i dont need anymore so i can take it home with me this time when i go. and then when i leave for real i wont have that much stuff to take because it will all be almost gone. and i figure that i wont need all of the hoodies and pants and coats that i have or the shoes since i hardly wear them in the summer any way.
well what do you think of my sign?
cute? or No?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And that's a LOT of clothes you got there :)

    ReplyDelete