Friday, October 23, 2009

Midterms!

MY favorite people (minus a couple people)
Its already midterms! I can't believe it! These semesters fly by so fast.

And I only have one semester left, lol, but i'll only have my associates in generals and then i'm going to figure out what I am going to do. Only 7 weeks left, but I am going to be so sad when i have to leave all of my friends :(
But today I had the best class ever, we had to go and turn in an assignment. I knew that he was going to grade all of ours while we were in class, but i was exactly sure how he was going to do that. Turns out he does it first come, first serve. and I got there before class even started and was done before it started...pretty sweet, eh?
Oh and on wednesday I went to the BoysLikeGirsl Concert! It was pretty sweet. Versaemerge, Rocket to the Moon, The Maine and Cobrastarship all opened for them. It was one of the best concerts ever. (i'll post pictures later)
Oh, and I finally figured out how to change my background. Its pretty sweet if i do say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment