Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aww Life...











Life is so complicated sometimes. its kinda annoying but everything happens for a reason.




the one thing i truly despise the most about life is going to the doctor...they can never figure out whats wrong with me. i've already gone in twice and now they have decided i need a CT scan to make sure that my shunt is working properly, since i have had a headache for a week and a half and its not getting any better. so i'll go in to get my CT scan on tuesday and then we'll see where it goes from there.
School is going good. really smooth. the other day for devotional Elder Oaks came and talked about religious freedoms being threatened. it was a good talk but now there is a lot of controversy about it. class are going good, but my math teacher is the most boring teacher on the planet.
The other day we went to the duck pond. (thats what the pictures are from) The ducks come right up to you and they'll even eat out of your hand.
I also went to Montana for G.C. weekend. it was a blast. my friend/roommate has chickens at her house(where we stayed) and we got to feed them! i am in love with chickens.
i decided that i want to live on a farm when i get older. but just a small farm with chickens, cows, a pig or two and maybe a horse. i dont know what other animals i'll have but its gonna be really fun. Her cousin came with us to and we had a blast. we didnt even really do anything but it was so much fun.




1 comment:

  1. Can I come and live on your small farm? Or are you living on mine? :) I really like your post. I'm glad there's nothing wrong with your shunt, but sad that your headache problem isnt being solved. We'll get to the bottom of that sooner or later. Your adventure to the duck pond looks so fun! I think Katelyn and Garrett would have a blast there! Love you mucho!! Tell your 100% friends I said hi! :)

    ReplyDelete