Saturday, May 1, 2010

May or May Not...

Things you may or may not know about me...

1. I used to not like my middle name at all [Jessie] and now i simply adore it.
2. I am a pollo-vegetarian, which means: Someone who occasionally eats chicken or fish, but does eat red meat.
3. I like to make to-do lists and plan stuff out, but i dont usually get them done.
4. I am scared of heights but one of my most favorite summer activites is bridge jumping and this summer i might even go skydiving :)
5. I like water bottles and believe that water tastes better when coming from a reusable bottle, no matter the source it came from.
6. I really like even numbers and prefer everything to be even.
7. I LOVE books, even ones that i am never going to read. And i re-read books all the time and am always looking for new books to read.
8. My style changes all the time. sometimes i like to be more country and sometimes i like to be really dressed up with heels on.
9. I was going to be a preschool teacher, and then i was going to be a dental assistant, and then i was going to be a bum on the street and now i do not know.
10. Summer is my absoulte favorite time of the year! its the best!
11. I love being barefoot, and sometimes will forget to put on shoes when walking out the door...no biggie.
12. Change is welcomed in my life, sometimes i get bored and have to change and its usually my hair, but its just hair and it grows back.
13. I like to have everything around me clean EXCEPT my room, i love having my room a mess but actually i also like it when its clean but it is my least favorite thing to clean.
14. I want to travel all over the world. so far i've got Boston,MA and Costa Rica done, and i'm not including the places that i lived when i was younger cause i cant even really remember those.
15. I try and be really creative. sometimes it works and other times it doesnt. i try none the less.
16. I like to spell. I have to have words spelled correctly if i cant figure out how to spell it then i will just use a different word.
17. I wish i knew another language, sadly i only know bits and pieces of other languages.
18. I might go teacher english in another country.
19. I have a book of random facts. just random things that i'll probably never really need to know.
20. I like to whiten my teeth.
21. I have at least eight different kinds of hair spray
22. I love the color purple. i want everything to be purple.
23. I have to have my toes painted.
24. I hate having my finger nails painted.but i love having fake nails on
25. I eat food in certain orders.
26. I like to call people by their full name. (josh-joshua. mike-michael and so on)
27. I pay ridiculous amounts of money for purses.
28. I have a love /hate relationship with animals.
29. I could eat yougurt with granola forever.
30. I listen to the same forty seconds of the same song repeatedly.
31. I have favorites.
32. I hate answering the door.
33. I dont like talking on the phone.
34. I usually spell out numbers in sentences i'm writing.
35. All of my kids are going to have at least 6 names(each) and they are going to unique.
36. I love to blog.
37. I love music. any and every kind. just whatever.
38. I over exaggerate things that are wrong with me. and i love it. i'm never serious its just what i do. when i have back pain i tell my mom that i have a tumor growing on my spine. it is what it is.
39. I was a cheerleader in ninth, eleventh, and twelth grade and a semester of college. and i love it.
40. I love the ocean.
41. I fell asleep in almost all of my classes in highschool,everyday.
42. I'm starting a list of all the things i wanna do before i die. this will be my millionth one.
43. I make up my own words.
44. I can sleep perfectly fine during the day no matter what i am wearing , but at night i cannot sleep at all unless i am wearing specific clothes and have taken my sleeping pill
thats all...for now

No comments:

Post a Comment