Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bueno.

As some of you know i am going to school to become a preschool teacher! i am so excited. this semester we have already started getting out lessons ready because preschool starts on May4th! wow its so close. i wrote my first lesson plan , it was so stressful. i was scared that it was gonna be totally wrong, but my supervisors we're amazing and really helpful. So i just gave it to them so they can critique it and when i get back to them i have to give it to my "boss" who is actual faculty here.

I am so excited to teach preschool! i love kids! but not there little chairs :(
we had a parent orientation meeting the other day and we had to sit in the little chairs and me being not so intelligent went tanning a couple hours before the meeting. and just my luck i burnt my butt! yeah, im not lying, it hurts so bad. lol

But i only have two more semesters left!! i cannot wait!
I have this really big resource file that i have to put together, so if anyone has any ideas for activites, science experiments, writing activities, language, sensory tables...anything! please let me know :)

Lets see other than that hmm...

well i miss my family mucho. all of them. im not talking about just my parents and siblings but my grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins! i hope that when this semester is over i will be able to go down and see them, especially because we'll have two new additions to the family :)

School is going really well. all of my classes have something to do with preschool except for one and thats a math class. i love school and i am so thankful that i have this opportunity to learn more and more everyday. im already counting down the days until the end of the semester, i will admit.

I love my new ward. its so much fun to be where people want to be together and are all working toward the same goal. its amazing. And my roommates...its an adventure. and a learning experience. its really helping me work on tolerance and patience which is good cause i'll need it when i'm teaching.

3 comments:

  1. You made me cry. ;] You are so grown up, your amazing! I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom. :) I love you! Keep up all your hard work - your doing great!! [get that 'hot' math tutor!] I can't wait to see your lesson plans and everything you've worked on. Love you mucho!!! Bueno!!
    Mommy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor bum! ;)

    Aww... we miss you, too! Sounds like you're having a good time there, Rach. You're almost done - WOW. I'm glad you like your major! Seems like you quickly picked what you wanted to do and stuck with it and now you're almost finished! Takes people (me) YEARS to figure out school :) Love ya, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey rachie! You need to come visit me again! That was fun looking for you (who knew Brigham City had 3 flying J's!) When is this semester over? That's awesome about your schooling! I'm glad you're absolutely loving it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete