Monday, October 20, 2008

My new Hair!

Before...Dying it...
"i think its gonna be darker then i thought"
I'll just chill, only time will tell.

The Finished Product....


Cut+Color=$8!!




My life has been pretty crazy...its basically midterms and it seems like all of my projects are just adding up. haha and then i have that one crazy teacher who just gives us busy work, but i still cant believe that im already halfway through my first semester only 3 left hahaha, i wish.


But i really like school minus all of the drama, i swear sometimes it feels like im still in highschool, speaking of highschool...


i cheered at my first college football game on saturday, ok so its not your traditional football game but it was still a blast!! but alot more relaxed then highschool and definitely not as much work. i'll post some of those pictures next.


Only a month until i get to go home and visit and then when i come back to school i'll only have two weeks left of school!!! yay!! but i need to find a job.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute!! And only $8, wowzer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair!! Did you cut it and color by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Actually my roommate colored it for me. and the apartment complex i live in has a salon and we get a free hair cut, mani or pedi every month so i got my hair cut there.

    ReplyDelete