Saturday, September 27, 2008

I made it!

So i made the cheer squad!! I am now offically a BYU-I Cheerleader! woo-hoo. haha yeah but we have to go to some thing monday morning and it starts at 6 am! that doesnt excite me one bit, no sir it does not. That means that i have to get up at 4 instead of 5:30, yay me.

Im still excited to start cheering again except for the immense pain that my knee has decided to cause me and nothing is helping it feel better, but i guess thats life.

This morning i got up at 7, which is a crazy thing to do on a saturday since its my only day to sleep in, but i went to a service project. we went and cleaned the sand dunes. it was a neat experience minus the fact that i looked like an idiot hobbling around. but then they gave us lunch and a shirt and now we have more photos of us roommates looking ridiculous. but hey i got free stuff.

what else has happened...hmm...nothing


1 comment: